When it comes to creating a successful PPC campaign there are many elements that you need to get right and a big one of those is ad copy.
Archive | Copywriting RSS feed for this section
I am a big believer in contrarian marketing and there’s one guy I’ve become interested in listening to when it comes to building up email subscribers. His name is Ramsay Taplin and he writes over at The Blog Tyrant. Ramsay’s niche is teaching marketers how to build such great email lists that they don’t have […]
Finding the right niche market can make the difference if you are profitable or not. It could be the life blood of your online business if done properly. It makes no sense to spin your wheels in a niche that doesn’t spend money nor has very little traffic. Conversely, it makes no sense to sell to a market that is too big and undefined.
Writing a good call to action takes guts! After putting all your efforts into writing a great sales letter, make sure you ask for the sale! A “call to action” is what creates customer action and that is what the entire sales process is about. Don’t make the horrible mistake of thinking your readers will recognize what to do next. Map it out for them step by step. Tell them exactly where to go or what to do next!
The purpose of your sales letter is to grab and keep the attention of your reader. Once you have accomplished that step the next step is to get them to take immediate action. One way to accomplish this is by engaging your reader in a good story without finishing it. After starting the story, pause in the middle to tell them you will complete the story in a minute… but first you would like to tell them about _____.
Article writing for marketing purposes is a great way to market your product, service, blog or website. It is a great way to leverage free traffic if you submit your articles to places like EzineArticles.com or any other of the many article marketing services. Why? Because content is what makes the Internet world go ‘round. Without information, the World Wide Web would be a boring place. The net is ever growing and expanding at a rapid rate and because of content it will continue to do so.
Content is king if you want to attract readers to your blog or website. That is what Google is looking for and that is what will keep people coming back to your site over and over again.
Have you ever been entertained by a one sided conversation? Me either. So how do you think your readers feel when you are just barking out lifeless information?
Let’s face it, one sided conversions are boring and so is text that does not encourage reader interaction. I have been as guilty as anyone, putting out information that does not ask for interaction. That is until I saw this video blog post at Problogger.com. It really made me rethink the way I was posting information.
- Does The WP Auto Tagger Plugin Help Or Hurt Your WordPress SEO? November 7, 2010
- The Value of “YouTube Marketing Power” January 21, 2014
- 5 Location-Based Mobile Marketing Tools for Small Businesses January 19, 2014
- 10 Online Marketing Predictions To Inform Your Strategy in 2014 January 16, 2014
- Marketing Strategies For Achieving Business Growth January 15, 2014
- How To Import Your WordPress.com To Your Self Hosted WordPress September 18, 2015
- How To Import Your WordPress.com To Your Self Hosted WordPress Part 2 September 18, 2015
- Small Business Marketing: How to Manage Your Web Developer August 12, 2015
- 22 Marketing Ideas For Small Businesses With Limited Budgets August 11, 2015
- 8 Outside the Box Marketing Ideas Your Business Should Try in 2015 August 4, 2015