For marketing to be efficient, you have to effectively define the audience you want to reach. You want to speak to as broad a market as you need but as narrow a market as you can. That can start with simple demographic characteristics like age, sex, and income.
Archive | General RSS feed for this section
If you’re like most small-business owners, you spend your day providing a great customer experience that sets you apart from your competition. The quality of your service is key now that digital word of mouth is the most effective form of advertising.
Sole proprietorship, corporation, LLC: Try them on for size to find out which legal structure will best suit your business.
The mobile world is here, having arrived in 2014. It has been marked by the fact that there are now more Americans using mobile devices than desktops. Plus, the majority of consumers research products and services on their mobile devices before making a purchase.
The prevalence of social media in PR is a dream come true for introverts. They can type away with a level of separation from other people that’s not found in many other industries.
When it comes to creating a successful PPC campaign there are many elements that you need to get right and a big one of those is ad copy.
As any marketing professional or firm will tell you, it is no longer difficult or necessary to SELL clients and agencies on content marketing strategies highlighted by targeted blog posts, short videos and whitepapers busting with statistics.
If you’re an entrepreneur, at some point you have to put on your “sales and marketing” hat. All good entrepreneurs are marketers, even if by default.
The fundamentals of marketing are always going to be the same, but with the landscape changing at the speed of technology, what matters most now is how one activates the fundamentals.
In the digital era, marketing for financial advisors has a new set of rules.
“The world has shifted from outbound to inbound marketing techniques,” Craig Faulkner, founder of digital marketing firm FMG Suite, told the audience at Schwab’s Impact conference here.
“Advisors still need to go out and meet people,” he said. “But they also need people to want to come to them in the digital world.”
Faulkner spoke Thursday at a conference session titled “Four Steps to Inbound Marketing Success: Leveraging Digital Media to Acquire Clients.”
- Does The WP Auto Tagger Plugin Help Or Hurt Your WordPress SEO? November 7, 2010
- The Value of “YouTube Marketing Power” January 21, 2014
- 5 Location-Based Mobile Marketing Tools for Small Businesses January 19, 2014
- 10 Online Marketing Predictions To Inform Your Strategy in 2014 January 16, 2014
- Marketing Strategies For Achieving Business Growth January 15, 2014
- How To Import Your WordPress.com To Your Self Hosted WordPress September 18, 2015
- How To Import Your WordPress.com To Your Self Hosted WordPress Part 2 September 18, 2015
- Small Business Marketing: How to Manage Your Web Developer August 12, 2015
- 22 Marketing Ideas For Small Businesses With Limited Budgets August 11, 2015
- 8 Outside the Box Marketing Ideas Your Business Should Try in 2015 August 4, 2015