Video plays a much larger role in small business marketing than ever before. The visual power of videos let small business owners convey messages much faster than they can through written content. We put together a step-by-step guide to help you start integrating videos into your marketing plan. But first, let’s take a closer look at the power of video on the Web.
Archive | General RSS feed for this section
Brian Adams, who sells fireplaces in Indianapolis, is like many of the nation’s small-business owners. As the cost of providing health benefits has climbed, he has struggled to afford coverage for his employees.
The easiest and best way of growing customers is not to lose them. An average business makes a loss of about 20 percent of customers every year, on not being able to attend to customer relationships. The leakage can be as high as about 80 percent. The cost is staggering, yet only a few businesses can truly understand these implications.
Launching an email automation solution takes some work. But it doesn’t need to be complicated—and you probably already understand the process and its benefits better than you know.
The online ad industry is buzzing about the potential of digital video. According to a recent Forrester report, video ads will represent half of all online display ad dollars within the next five years.
I find the marketing to women space completely fascinating and, I believe, challenging for marketers to wrap their heads around. To me there are two main factors that drive the current interest in marketing to women.
Scores of pundits and prognosticators awake and arise this time of year from their marketing crypts to make predictions, outline scenarios on what they see as hot digital marketing trends for the upcoming year.
With Christmas just around the corner, now is the time to get serious about promoting your business to Australian shoppers. Before you panic, here are five quick marketing tips to get your brand on top of their list this holiday:
As entrepreneurs, we have the opportunity for unlimited income. But when sales go soft, the comfort of a steady paycheck can seem awfully attractive. And what happens when a red month turns into a red quarter?
We’ve been hearing about location-based advertising in digital marketing since the mass adoption of smartphones in the late 2000s.
- Does The WP Auto Tagger Plugin Help Or Hurt Your WordPress SEO? November 7, 2010
- The Value of “YouTube Marketing Power” January 21, 2014
- 5 Location-Based Mobile Marketing Tools for Small Businesses January 19, 2014
- 10 Online Marketing Predictions To Inform Your Strategy in 2014 January 16, 2014
- Marketing Strategies For Achieving Business Growth January 15, 2014
- How To Import Your WordPress.com To Your Self Hosted WordPress September 18, 2015
- How To Import Your WordPress.com To Your Self Hosted WordPress Part 2 September 18, 2015
- Small Business Marketing: How to Manage Your Web Developer August 12, 2015
- 22 Marketing Ideas For Small Businesses With Limited Budgets August 11, 2015
- 8 Outside the Box Marketing Ideas Your Business Should Try in 2015 August 4, 2015