Part of promoting your website business is getting in front of as many people as possible. While you are there, give them something interesting the read, listen to or watch that will direct them to your website through a link. One of the ways that people like to hear about new sites is through podcasts.
Archive | Marketing RSS feed for this section
So…. your good friend recommends a product that she purchased and is having good luck with. You purchase the product without hesitation because you trust her opinion. Has this ever happened to you? If so, you are the beneficiary of word-of-mouth advertising. This technique works well online as well. Here, it is called viral marketing. Marketing that is ignited by the spread of your product through “hyper” social channels online. Free Reports re a great way to get your own viral campaigns up and running fast.
- Does The WP Auto Tagger Plugin Help Or Hurt Your WordPress SEO? November 7, 2010
- The Value of “YouTube Marketing Power” January 21, 2014
- 5 Location-Based Mobile Marketing Tools for Small Businesses January 19, 2014
- 10 Online Marketing Predictions To Inform Your Strategy in 2014 January 16, 2014
- Marketing Strategies For Achieving Business Growth January 15, 2014
- How To Import Your WordPress.com To Your Self Hosted WordPress September 18, 2015
- How To Import Your WordPress.com To Your Self Hosted WordPress Part 2 September 18, 2015
- Small Business Marketing: How to Manage Your Web Developer August 12, 2015
- 22 Marketing Ideas For Small Businesses With Limited Budgets August 11, 2015
- 8 Outside the Box Marketing Ideas Your Business Should Try in 2015 August 4, 2015