If you want to grow your business through Facebook marketing, you will very likely have to pay for advertising. That is the new truth. In years past, many pages on Facebook could do all right in terms of driving sales and traffic to websites without using advertising. But now, as more pages become serious Facebook […]
Archive | Facebook RSS feed for this section
Many of Beaver County’s small businesses are gravitating toward an increased social media presence by making the most of their Facebook posts and treating the 140-character allowance of Twitter as precious real estate. These social media platforms, as well as the likes of the photo-sharing app Instagram, social check-in website Foursquare, and many others allow […]
Facebook still holds big potential for small business marketers. A study by the Pew Research Center’s Internet Project shows that Facebook remains the most dominant social networking platform and is a place small businesses should still be devoting their online marketing efforts toward. Specifically, 71 percent percent of online adults are now Facebook users, a […]
Facebook announced Monday updates to its Group feature that aim to make the platform a better place to share content within small networks. Sinc…
Facebook is exploding and it is PERFECT FOR LOCAL MARKETING! This book will give you the road map.
Both Facebook and Twitter are incredibly popular and can provide you with a boost in business in virtually no time at all. But, which website should you join? No matter what I write below this mark, join both of them! Do not let me convince you one way or the other because you will benefit by using both.
Facebook is the ultimate marketing equalizer because it puts small businesses and entrepreneurs on the same playing field as big business. You can have unprecedented access to millions of people through a combination of free and paid tools that could explode your business!
Advertising your product or service will be (or is) your largest expense if you are a small business trying to generate sales online. Google has been the destination for advertising dollars for quite some time now due to the enormous amount of traffic they produce. It looks as though the paradigm is about to shift to a company called Facebook.
- Does The WP Auto Tagger Plugin Help Or Hurt Your WordPress SEO? November 7, 2010
- The Value of “YouTube Marketing Power” January 21, 2014
- 5 Location-Based Mobile Marketing Tools for Small Businesses January 19, 2014
- 10 Online Marketing Predictions To Inform Your Strategy in 2014 January 16, 2014
- Marketing Strategies For Achieving Business Growth January 15, 2014
- How To Import Your WordPress.com To Your Self Hosted WordPress September 18, 2015
- How To Import Your WordPress.com To Your Self Hosted WordPress Part 2 September 18, 2015
- Small Business Marketing: How to Manage Your Web Developer August 12, 2015
- 22 Marketing Ideas For Small Businesses With Limited Budgets August 11, 2015
- 8 Outside the Box Marketing Ideas Your Business Should Try in 2015 August 4, 2015