In this video I explain how to create automated Twitter tweets from new Wordpress blog posts. You can customize your tweets and even add a link to an affiliate product or one of your own. Social media takes time and any part that you can automated will…
Archive | Social Media RSS feed for this section
Facebook is exploding and it is PERFECT FOR LOCAL MARKETING! This book will give you the road map.
This is a good video to explain how Google’s new Social Search works. It is very interesting to see the information that is pulled when you fill out your profile and ad your social networks to the list.
A great way to drive additional traffic to your main site is to create a YouTube channel to hub all your videos. This can be an excellent source of free traffic and we all can use more free traffic, cant we?
I started my YouTube video channel for The Guru Hub. Check it out to see all the videos I have posted.
Both Facebook and Twitter are incredibly popular and can provide you with a boost in business in virtually no time at all. But, which website should you join? No matter what I write below this mark, join both of them! Do not let me convince you one way or the other because you will benefit by using both.
Facebook is the ultimate marketing equalizer because it puts small businesses and entrepreneurs on the same playing field as big business. You can have unprecedented access to millions of people through a combination of free and paid tools that could explode your business!
Advertising your product or service will be (or is) your largest expense if you are a small business trying to generate sales online. Google has been the destination for advertising dollars for quite some time now due to the enormous amount of traffic they produce. It looks as though the paradigm is about to shift to a company called Facebook.
The new marketing campaign from fortune 500 beverage company Pepsi is Pepsi refresh. With it they are using social media to bring awareness to their product as spelled out in the recent article in Advertising Age. If they are using it, shouldn’t you be using it in your marketing efforts?
I am trying to tie in the previous article and start with a question. Are you using video to market your products? If the answer is no then please give it another look.
Video used to be difficult and cumbersome. Heck, I still have an old VHS camcorder that sits in my office and collects dust. I could never get the proper cords or jacks to connect to the computer and download the video. And when I finally did, it cost me an arm and a leg. OLD, old, old!
- Does The WP Auto Tagger Plugin Help Or Hurt Your WordPress SEO? November 7, 2010
- The Value of “YouTube Marketing Power” January 21, 2014
- 5 Location-Based Mobile Marketing Tools for Small Businesses January 19, 2014
- 10 Online Marketing Predictions To Inform Your Strategy in 2014 January 16, 2014
- Marketing Strategies For Achieving Business Growth January 15, 2014
- How To Import Your WordPress.com To Your Self Hosted WordPress September 18, 2015
- How To Import Your WordPress.com To Your Self Hosted WordPress Part 2 September 18, 2015
- Small Business Marketing: How to Manage Your Web Developer August 12, 2015
- 22 Marketing Ideas For Small Businesses With Limited Budgets August 11, 2015
- 8 Outside the Box Marketing Ideas Your Business Should Try in 2015 August 4, 2015