Did you hear how YouTube is the new black for 2014? Review the news on it during the last year, and you can see how it rivals mobile as a marketing hot button of interest. For example, Nielsen is including YouTube views in its rating calculations. Google announced in an earnings report that 40% of […]
Archive | YouTube RSS feed for this section
A great way to drive additional traffic to your main site is to create a YouTube channel to hub all your videos. This can be an excellent source of free traffic and we all can use more free traffic, cant we?
I started my YouTube video channel for The Guru Hub. Check it out to see all the videos I have posted.
I am trying to tie in the previous article and start with a question. Are you using video to market your products? If the answer is no then please give it another look.
Video used to be difficult and cumbersome. Heck, I still have an old VHS camcorder that sits in my office and collects dust. I could never get the proper cords or jacks to connect to the computer and download the video. And when I finally did, it cost me an arm and a leg. OLD, old, old!
- Does The WP Auto Tagger Plugin Help Or Hurt Your WordPress SEO? November 7, 2010
- The Value of “YouTube Marketing Power” January 21, 2014
- 5 Location-Based Mobile Marketing Tools for Small Businesses January 19, 2014
- 10 Online Marketing Predictions To Inform Your Strategy in 2014 January 16, 2014
- Marketing Strategies For Achieving Business Growth January 15, 2014
- How To Import Your WordPress.com To Your Self Hosted WordPress September 18, 2015
- How To Import Your WordPress.com To Your Self Hosted WordPress Part 2 September 18, 2015
- Small Business Marketing: How to Manage Your Web Developer August 12, 2015
- 22 Marketing Ideas For Small Businesses With Limited Budgets August 11, 2015
- 8 Outside the Box Marketing Ideas Your Business Should Try in 2015 August 4, 2015