The Internet of Things will collect and transmit unprecedented amounts of data. This poses a big problem for marketers, who can end up down a rabbit hole of fruitless information. Now, more than ever, marketers need to be measuring the right things. However, too many executives rely on metrics that look good in a report, […]
I don’t write new blog posts every day, as some people do, writes Robert Clay of Marketing Wizdom. But this one is a biggie if you own, run or manage a business, and also an important one if you haven’t fully embraced or adapted your marketing approach to today’s vastly changed business landscape. The end […]
The modern marketing technology stack is often a horrific snaggle-toothed mess of purchased, inherited, acquired, forgotten, misused, and someone-really-still-uses-that tools, often owned and managed by multiple people, and not completely documented anywhere. This is a real problem when you want to personalize your marketing. And personalizing your marketing is a big step towards improving conversion, lift, […]
For marketing to be efficient, you have to effectively define the audience you want to reach. You want to speak to as broad a market as you need but as narrow a market as you can. That can start with simple demographic characteristics like age, sex, and income.
If you’re like most small-business owners, you spend your day providing a great customer experience that sets you apart from your competition. The quality of your service is key now that digital word of mouth is the most effective form of advertising.
Sole proprietorship, corporation, LLC: Try them on for size to find out which legal structure will best suit your business.
The mobile world is here, having arrived in 2014. It has been marked by the fact that there are now more Americans using mobile devices than desktops. Plus, the majority of consumers research products and services on their mobile devices before making a purchase.
The prevalence of social media in PR is a dream come true for introverts. They can type away with a level of separation from other people that’s not found in many other industries.
When it comes to creating a successful PPC campaign there are many elements that you need to get right and a big one of those is ad copy.
As any marketing professional or firm will tell you, it is no longer difficult or necessary to SELL clients and agencies on content marketing strategies highlighted by targeted blog posts, short videos and whitepapers busting with statistics.
- Does The WP Auto Tagger Plugin Help Or Hurt Your WordPress SEO? November 7, 2010
- The Value of “YouTube Marketing Power” January 21, 2014
- 5 Location-Based Mobile Marketing Tools for Small Businesses January 19, 2014
- 10 Online Marketing Predictions To Inform Your Strategy in 2014 January 16, 2014
- Marketing Strategies For Achieving Business Growth January 15, 2014
- How To Import Your WordPress.com To Your Self Hosted WordPress September 18, 2015
- How To Import Your WordPress.com To Your Self Hosted WordPress Part 2 September 18, 2015
- Small Business Marketing: How to Manage Your Web Developer August 12, 2015
- 22 Marketing Ideas For Small Businesses With Limited Budgets August 11, 2015
- 8 Outside the Box Marketing Ideas Your Business Should Try in 2015 August 4, 2015