After you have done all you can to drive traffic to your site, the next step is offering a product that converts. It can be very disappointing to know that you’ve completed all your research and followed each and every step only to find that the hungry niche that your research has led you to aren’t buying as much as you expected. It may be time to reevaluate the vendor you’re promoting.
Tag Archives | Audience
Mobile Marketing is being touted as “the next big thing” and the only validation you need is your own quick count of how many people you encounter during the day with mobile devices or a mobile phone. The numbers are staggering.
Have you ever tried affiliate marketing? If not, here is a warning! It can become addictive! As you start to earn passive, recurring income online you will become addicted. The addiction becomes stronger when you earn money without creating your own product, you just find someone else’s product to promote and pull in the money.
Facebook is the ultimate marketing equalizer because it puts small businesses and entrepreneurs on the same playing field as big business. You can have unprecedented access to millions of people through a combination of free and paid tools that could explode your business!
- Does The WP Auto Tagger Plugin Help Or Hurt Your WordPress SEO? November 7, 2010
- The Value of “YouTube Marketing Power” January 21, 2014
- 5 Location-Based Mobile Marketing Tools for Small Businesses January 19, 2014
- 10 Online Marketing Predictions To Inform Your Strategy in 2014 January 16, 2014
- Marketing Strategies For Achieving Business Growth January 15, 2014
- How To Import Your WordPress.com To Your Self Hosted WordPress September 18, 2015
- How To Import Your WordPress.com To Your Self Hosted WordPress Part 2 September 18, 2015
- Small Business Marketing: How to Manage Your Web Developer August 12, 2015
- 22 Marketing Ideas For Small Businesses With Limited Budgets August 11, 2015
- 8 Outside the Box Marketing Ideas Your Business Should Try in 2015 August 4, 2015