In business, if you’re not reading, you’re not learning. As an experienced entrepreneur, growth expert, and the current head of marketing at When I Work, I spend a lot of time reading essays and talking to other marketers about what is and isn’t working. It’s an essential part of my job and our ability to continue implementing […]
Tag Archives | entrepreneurs
Small businesses face an uphill battle when it comes to marketing their product or service. Trying to compete on a daily basis with larger companies with deeper pockets can be a frustrating and fiscally draining task. One that I don’t recommend (for obvious reasons). Smart entrepreneurs have turned to less traditional means to get the […]
You really are not in the business you think you are in. That might sound strange but it couldn’t be more true. Whether you’re a chiropractor, mechanic, entertainer, plumber, contractor, attorney or any other self employed entrepreneur THAT is NOT the business you are in. If you think so you are dead WRONG! To be […]
Facebook is the ultimate marketing equalizer because it puts small businesses and entrepreneurs on the same playing field as big business. You can have unprecedented access to millions of people through a combination of free and paid tools that could explode your business!
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you will not start your business today. I know this because most entrepreneurs will procrastinate unnecessarily until they are comfortable that everything is perfect.
Do not fall into this trap. It will suck you in and keep you there forever. It might even make the idea go away or loose it’s luster.
- Does The WP Auto Tagger Plugin Help Or Hurt Your WordPress SEO? November 7, 2010
- The Value of “YouTube Marketing Power” January 21, 2014
- 5 Location-Based Mobile Marketing Tools for Small Businesses January 19, 2014
- 10 Online Marketing Predictions To Inform Your Strategy in 2014 January 16, 2014
- Marketing Strategies For Achieving Business Growth January 15, 2014
- How To Import Your WordPress.com To Your Self Hosted WordPress September 18, 2015
- How To Import Your WordPress.com To Your Self Hosted WordPress Part 2 September 18, 2015
- Small Business Marketing: How to Manage Your Web Developer August 12, 2015
- 22 Marketing Ideas For Small Businesses With Limited Budgets August 11, 2015
- 8 Outside the Box Marketing Ideas Your Business Should Try in 2015 August 4, 2015