Have you ever come across something that inspired you to keep going? I just came across an article that inspired me and I thiougt I would pass it on. It is a blog post from Judy Wright on EzineArticles.com. She is the Author Spotlight for today.
Tag Archives | Fear
Content is king if you want to attract readers to your blog or website. That is what Google is looking for and that is what will keep people coming back to your site over and over again.
I am trying to tie in the previous article and start with a question. Are you using video to market your products? If the answer is no then please give it another look.
Video used to be difficult and cumbersome. Heck, I still have an old VHS camcorder that sits in my office and collects dust. I could never get the proper cords or jacks to connect to the computer and download the video. And when I finally did, it cost me an arm and a leg. OLD, old, old!
Post an Article to a WordPress blog One of the keys to driving traffic to your blog is new content. Creating new content is as easy as recording a short video or writing a short article. That is actually the more difficult than posting it on line. If you are just starting out, don’t fear […]
- Does The WP Auto Tagger Plugin Help Or Hurt Your WordPress SEO? November 7, 2010
- The Value of “YouTube Marketing Power” January 21, 2014
- 5 Location-Based Mobile Marketing Tools for Small Businesses January 19, 2014
- 10 Online Marketing Predictions To Inform Your Strategy in 2014 January 16, 2014
- Marketing Strategies For Achieving Business Growth January 15, 2014
- How To Import Your WordPress.com To Your Self Hosted WordPress September 18, 2015
- How To Import Your WordPress.com To Your Self Hosted WordPress Part 2 September 18, 2015
- Small Business Marketing: How to Manage Your Web Developer August 12, 2015
- 22 Marketing Ideas For Small Businesses With Limited Budgets August 11, 2015
- 8 Outside the Box Marketing Ideas Your Business Should Try in 2015 August 4, 2015