With location-based marketing, you can do double duty, promoting your brand while helping potential customers find you. And those customers will want to find you, especially when they’re on the go. In fact, more than 40 percent of mobile Web searches are for local businesses, according to Google. If you haven’t fine-tuned your small business’ […]
Tag Archives | google
Do you know the “value” of your customer? What they cost to get and what you will earn from them after acquiring them? It is a tricky game but one that could make a big difference in your financial outcome.
There is no denying that Google is the 800 pound gorilla in the room if you are an internet marketer. You probably have a couple of email accounts and an Adwords and Adsense account too. Well, the question comes up, what would happen is someone hacked into your account? Ho much information would be at risk and what would it cost you.
Google Places is an absolute must for local businesses. And yet… I don’t think that half of the local businesses out there have a clue that they should belong to this valuable resource.
I have seen a few articles lately on pinging your blog posts. I can only speak from my experience but I have compiled this list from several different sources and it seems to work really well. Just copy and past it to Wordpress/Settings/Writing/Update Services at the bottom of the page.
- Does The WP Auto Tagger Plugin Help Or Hurt Your WordPress SEO? November 7, 2010
- The Value of “YouTube Marketing Power” January 21, 2014
- 5 Location-Based Mobile Marketing Tools for Small Businesses January 19, 2014
- 10 Online Marketing Predictions To Inform Your Strategy in 2014 January 16, 2014
- Marketing Strategies For Achieving Business Growth January 15, 2014
- How To Import Your WordPress.com To Your Self Hosted WordPress September 18, 2015
- How To Import Your WordPress.com To Your Self Hosted WordPress Part 2 September 18, 2015
- Small Business Marketing: How to Manage Your Web Developer August 12, 2015
- 22 Marketing Ideas For Small Businesses With Limited Budgets August 11, 2015
- 8 Outside the Box Marketing Ideas Your Business Should Try in 2015 August 4, 2015