This is a good video to explain how Google’s new Social Search works. It is very interesting to see the information that is pulled when you fill out your profile and ad your social networks to the list.
Tag Archives | google
Mobile Marketing is being touted as “the next big thing” and the only validation you need is your own quick count of how many people you encounter during the day with mobile devices or a mobile phone. The numbers are staggering.
I was a member of Traffic Geyser and simply loved it for pushing out content quickly and easily (once you were all set up -:)). But after a while I found some free resources, including Tube Mogul, that did the important stuff for free so I have gone the free route for a while to check it out.
If you’re looking to pitch in to the relief effort for Chile after this morning’s massive earthquake, we’ve gathered some of the web’s best channels for humanitarian aid and reconstruction efforts.
While the death toll is not expected to grow anywhere near the numbers of the Haiti quake, Chile will still require support for the many who are now homeless, and funds for the rebuilding of infrastructure.
If you have the means, we encourage you to donate through one of the channels below.
Facebook is the ultimate marketing equalizer because it puts small businesses and entrepreneurs on the same playing field as big business. You can have unprecedented access to millions of people through a combination of free and paid tools that could explode your business!
Content is king if you want to attract readers to your blog or website. That is what Google is looking for and that is what will keep people coming back to your site over and over again.
Advertising your product or service will be (or is) your largest expense if you are a small business trying to generate sales online. Google has been the destination for advertising dollars for quite some time now due to the enormous amount of traffic they produce. It looks as though the paradigm is about to shift to a company called Facebook.
The Latest update from Mashable.com highlights the new Google Site Performance Tool. This tool is now available from the Webmaster Tools Labs and is designed to speed up your web page performance.
It is important to pick a niche before you pick a product to promote as an affiliate or before you decide to create your own product. In this video we will show you how to research different niches and decide which are potentially profitable and which are not.
- Does The WP Auto Tagger Plugin Help Or Hurt Your WordPress SEO? November 7, 2010
- The Value of “YouTube Marketing Power” January 21, 2014
- 5 Location-Based Mobile Marketing Tools for Small Businesses January 19, 2014
- 10 Online Marketing Predictions To Inform Your Strategy in 2014 January 16, 2014
- Marketing Strategies For Achieving Business Growth January 15, 2014
- How To Import Your WordPress.com To Your Self Hosted WordPress September 18, 2015
- How To Import Your WordPress.com To Your Self Hosted WordPress Part 2 September 18, 2015
- Small Business Marketing: How to Manage Your Web Developer August 12, 2015
- 22 Marketing Ideas For Small Businesses With Limited Budgets August 11, 2015
- 8 Outside the Box Marketing Ideas Your Business Should Try in 2015 August 4, 2015