There is no denying that Google is the 800 pound gorilla in the room if you are an internet marketer. You probably have a couple of email accounts and an Adwords and Adsense account too. Well, the question comes up, what would happen is someone hacked into your account? Ho much information would be at risk and what would it cost you.
Tag Archives | Guru
I have conflicting thoughts about the effectiveness of the WP Auto Tagger plugin for Wordpress. I have been using it for the better part of a year now purely because of convenience but have not seen the results that I would like to be seeing.
If you are not familiar with the WP Auto Tagger for Wordpress, it is a plugin which automatically pulls keywords from your copy and enters them into your “post tags” area. This is the area that tells the search engines what your article is about.
Did you ever want to just call it a day and forget about internet marketing? Well… me too…. thank God my senses took over and I am back at it.
The reason I am sharing this with you is because I figured you might have had the same problem as me and maybe this could help.
What can BP teach us about marketing in the face of the largest environmental disaster in USA history? Some very good points and some points that Frank Kern talks about “avoiding at all costs” in one of his squeeze pages.
I hesitated for a minute before writing this because this is a marketing forum and I wanted to keep it that way, however, it is so disturbing to me that this is being let happen to our country that it just flat out pisses me off!
I have been marketing online for about a year and a have now and I think it is time I come clean. what I mean by this is many of you who read “The Guru Hub” might not know me as well as you could. Well that is about to change. I am going to” lay it on the line” (one of my favorite songs by Triumph!).
There is no good reason not to have an email list. In fact, it is one of the first things you should set up. You don’t even need your own product or service before starting to gather a targeted list. All you need is an autoresponder and an opt-in box on your website….that’s it!
A great way to drive additional traffic to your main site is to create a YouTube channel to hub all your videos. This can be an excellent source of free traffic and we all can use more free traffic, cant we?
I started my YouTube video channel for The Guru Hub. Check it out to see all the videos I have posted.
- Does The WP Auto Tagger Plugin Help Or Hurt Your WordPress SEO? November 7, 2010
- The Value of “YouTube Marketing Power” January 21, 2014
- 5 Location-Based Mobile Marketing Tools for Small Businesses January 19, 2014
- 10 Online Marketing Predictions To Inform Your Strategy in 2014 January 16, 2014
- Marketing Strategies For Achieving Business Growth January 15, 2014
- How To Import Your WordPress.com To Your Self Hosted WordPress September 18, 2015
- How To Import Your WordPress.com To Your Self Hosted WordPress Part 2 September 18, 2015
- Small Business Marketing: How to Manage Your Web Developer August 12, 2015
- 22 Marketing Ideas For Small Businesses With Limited Budgets August 11, 2015
- 8 Outside the Box Marketing Ideas Your Business Should Try in 2015 August 4, 2015