If you’re like most small-business owners, you spend your day providing a great customer experience that sets you apart from your competition. The quality of your service is key now that digital word of mouth is the most effective form of advertising.
Tag Archives | homepage
The mobile world is here, having arrived in 2014. It has been marked by the fact that there are now more Americans using mobile devices than desktops. Plus, the majority of consumers research products and services on their mobile devices before making a purchase.
The prevalence of social media in PR is a dream come true for introverts. They can type away with a level of separation from other people that’s not found in many other industries.
The fundamentals of marketing are always going to be the same, but with the landscape changing at the speed of technology, what matters most now is how one activates the fundamentals.
In the digital era, marketing for financial advisors has a new set of rules.
“The world has shifted from outbound to inbound marketing techniques,” Craig Faulkner, founder of digital marketing firm FMG Suite, told the audience at Schwab’s Impact conference here.
“Advisors still need to go out and meet people,” he said. “But they also need people to want to come to them in the digital world.”
Faulkner spoke Thursday at a conference session titled “Four Steps to Inbound Marketing Success: Leveraging Digital Media to Acquire Clients.”
Brian Adams, who sells fireplaces in Indianapolis, is like many of the nation’s small-business owners. As the cost of providing health benefits has climbed, he has struggled to afford coverage for his employees.
The online ad industry is buzzing about the potential of digital video. According to a recent Forrester report, video ads will represent half of all online display ad dollars within the next five years.
I find the marketing to women space completely fascinating and, I believe, challenging for marketers to wrap their heads around. To me there are two main factors that drive the current interest in marketing to women.
With Christmas just around the corner, now is the time to get serious about promoting your business to Australian shoppers. Before you panic, here are five quick marketing tips to get your brand on top of their list this holiday:
As entrepreneurs, we have the opportunity for unlimited income. But when sales go soft, the comfort of a steady paycheck can seem awfully attractive. And what happens when a red month turns into a red quarter?
- Does The WP Auto Tagger Plugin Help Or Hurt Your WordPress SEO? November 7, 2010
- The Value of “YouTube Marketing Power” January 21, 2014
- 5 Location-Based Mobile Marketing Tools for Small Businesses January 19, 2014
- 10 Online Marketing Predictions To Inform Your Strategy in 2014 January 16, 2014
- Marketing Strategies For Achieving Business Growth January 15, 2014
- How To Import Your WordPress.com To Your Self Hosted WordPress September 18, 2015
- How To Import Your WordPress.com To Your Self Hosted WordPress Part 2 September 18, 2015
- Small Business Marketing: How to Manage Your Web Developer August 12, 2015
- 22 Marketing Ideas For Small Businesses With Limited Budgets August 11, 2015
- 8 Outside the Box Marketing Ideas Your Business Should Try in 2015 August 4, 2015