The secret trap that could derail your outsourcing efforts is the lack of attention given to the small business owners managerial skills. This is a skill that most entrepreneurs have not fully developed and could potentially have a negative effect on your outsourcing experience. This could be especially true if you are running your own small business.
Tag Archives | internet marketing tip
I recently added a video to one of my niche market sales pages to see if I could increase the conversion rate. Does it really help? We’ll find out in a month or so.
There is no good reason not to have an email list. In fact, it is one of the first things you should set up. You don’t even need your own product or service before starting to gather a targeted list. All you need is an autoresponder and an opt-in box on your website….that’s it!
The purpose of your sales letter is to grab and keep the attention of your reader. Once you have accomplished that step the next step is to get them to take immediate action. One way to accomplish this is by engaging your reader in a good story without finishing it. After starting the story, pause in the middle to tell them you will complete the story in a minute… but first you would like to tell them about _____.
- Does The WP Auto Tagger Plugin Help Or Hurt Your WordPress SEO? November 7, 2010
- The Value of “YouTube Marketing Power” January 21, 2014
- 5 Location-Based Mobile Marketing Tools for Small Businesses January 19, 2014
- 10 Online Marketing Predictions To Inform Your Strategy in 2014 January 16, 2014
- Marketing Strategies For Achieving Business Growth January 15, 2014
- How To Import Your WordPress.com To Your Self Hosted WordPress September 18, 2015
- How To Import Your WordPress.com To Your Self Hosted WordPress Part 2 September 18, 2015
- Small Business Marketing: How to Manage Your Web Developer August 12, 2015
- 22 Marketing Ideas For Small Businesses With Limited Budgets August 11, 2015
- 8 Outside the Box Marketing Ideas Your Business Should Try in 2015 August 4, 2015