When it comes to creating a successful PPC campaign there are many elements that you need to get right and a big one of those is ad copy.
Tag Archives | Keywords
I have conflicting thoughts about the effectiveness of the WP Auto Tagger plugin for Wordpress. I have been using it for the better part of a year now purely because of convenience but have not seen the results that I would like to be seeing.
If you are not familiar with the WP Auto Tagger for Wordpress, it is a plugin which automatically pulls keywords from your copy and enters them into your “post tags” area. This is the area that tells the search engines what your article is about.
Content is king if you want to attract readers to your blog or website. That is what Google is looking for and that is what will keep people coming back to your site over and over again.
- Does The WP Auto Tagger Plugin Help Or Hurt Your WordPress SEO? November 7, 2010
- The Value of “YouTube Marketing Power” January 21, 2014
- 5 Location-Based Mobile Marketing Tools for Small Businesses January 19, 2014
- 10 Online Marketing Predictions To Inform Your Strategy in 2014 January 16, 2014
- Marketing Strategies For Achieving Business Growth January 15, 2014
- How To Import Your WordPress.com To Your Self Hosted WordPress September 18, 2015
- How To Import Your WordPress.com To Your Self Hosted WordPress Part 2 September 18, 2015
- Small Business Marketing: How to Manage Your Web Developer August 12, 2015
- 22 Marketing Ideas For Small Businesses With Limited Budgets August 11, 2015
- 8 Outside the Box Marketing Ideas Your Business Should Try in 2015 August 4, 2015