Google Places is an absolute must for local businesses. And yet… I don’t think that half of the local businesses out there have a clue that they should belong to this valuable resource.
Tag Archives | People
There is no good reason not to have an email list. In fact, it is one of the first things you should set up. You don’t even need your own product or service before starting to gather a targeted list. All you need is an autoresponder and an opt-in box on your website….that’s it!
I was going to wait to write this as a tip to increase your email open rates to your list, however, having just received over 40 of them today I felt this would be a good time let the cat out of the bag.
It’s one thing to create great content; it is a totally different thing to create buzz or interaction. If you want to take your business to the next level and “really” drive traffic to your site you need to interact with your customers. Provoke discussion if you have to but make them interact. Once you unveil this super ninja technique its lights out, “bolt the door Katie” cause here comes the flood of traffic!
Good marketers test repeatedly. Even if they are getting a good result they continue to test and tweak to make sure they are getting the best results possible. Many affiliate marketers set up their web pages with links and never consider them again. This is like leaving money on the table and is usually one of the major differences between making a ton of money and losing money. Yes, the line is that fine.
A great way to drive additional traffic to your main site is to create a YouTube channel to hub all your videos. This can be an excellent source of free traffic and we all can use more free traffic, cant we?
I started my YouTube video channel for The Guru Hub. Check it out to see all the videos I have posted.
Content is king if you want to attract readers to your blog or website. That is what Google is looking for and that is what will keep people coming back to your site over and over again.
Internet marketing innovations have been moving at lightning speed and 2010 should no different. With all the money on the table it is no wonder that it is a mad dash to see who can reap the rewards the soonest.
- Does The WP Auto Tagger Plugin Help Or Hurt Your WordPress SEO? November 7, 2010
- The Value of “YouTube Marketing Power” January 21, 2014
- 5 Location-Based Mobile Marketing Tools for Small Businesses January 19, 2014
- 10 Online Marketing Predictions To Inform Your Strategy in 2014 January 16, 2014
- Marketing Strategies For Achieving Business Growth January 15, 2014
- How To Import Your WordPress.com To Your Self Hosted WordPress September 18, 2015
- How To Import Your WordPress.com To Your Self Hosted WordPress Part 2 September 18, 2015
- Small Business Marketing: How to Manage Your Web Developer August 12, 2015
- 22 Marketing Ideas For Small Businesses With Limited Budgets August 11, 2015
- 8 Outside the Box Marketing Ideas Your Business Should Try in 2015 August 4, 2015