Because presidential elections only happen once every four years, it’s always interesting to see how campaigning changes in reference to technologies and tactics. A lot of innovation happens over the course of four years and it’s very rare for candidates to follow the same formula as those who went before them. In the 2016 race […]
Tag Archives | twitter
Many of Beaver County’s small businesses are gravitating toward an increased social media presence by making the most of their Facebook posts and treating the 140-character allowance of Twitter as precious real estate. These social media platforms, as well as the likes of the photo-sharing app Instagram, social check-in website Foursquare, and many others allow […]
Both Facebook and Twitter are incredibly popular and can provide you with a boost in business in virtually no time at all. But, which website should you join? No matter what I write below this mark, join both of them! Do not let me convince you one way or the other because you will benefit by using both.
The new marketing campaign from fortune 500 beverage company Pepsi is Pepsi refresh. With it they are using social media to bring awareness to their product as spelled out in the recent article in Advertising Age. If they are using it, shouldn’t you be using it in your marketing efforts?
- Does The WP Auto Tagger Plugin Help Or Hurt Your WordPress SEO? November 7, 2010
- The Value of “YouTube Marketing Power” January 21, 2014
- 5 Location-Based Mobile Marketing Tools for Small Businesses January 19, 2014
- 10 Online Marketing Predictions To Inform Your Strategy in 2014 January 16, 2014
- Marketing Strategies For Achieving Business Growth January 15, 2014
- How To Import Your WordPress.com To Your Self Hosted WordPress September 18, 2015
- How To Import Your WordPress.com To Your Self Hosted WordPress Part 2 September 18, 2015
- Small Business Marketing: How to Manage Your Web Developer August 12, 2015
- 22 Marketing Ideas For Small Businesses With Limited Budgets August 11, 2015
- 8 Outside the Box Marketing Ideas Your Business Should Try in 2015 August 4, 2015