One of the big reasons for my increased success was the bundling of products and implementing “OTO’s” (One Time Offers). These two strategies have almost double my business in a short period of time. Are there other factors involved, most certainly, but the strategies with the biggest impact are product bundling and putting together “one time offers”
Tag Archives | Web Page
Content is king if you want to attract readers to your blog or website. That is what Google is looking for and that is what will keep people coming back to your site over and over again.
The Latest update from Mashable.com highlights the new Google Site Performance Tool. This tool is now available from the Webmaster Tools Labs and is designed to speed up your web page performance.
- Does The WP Auto Tagger Plugin Help Or Hurt Your WordPress SEO? November 7, 2010
- The Value of “YouTube Marketing Power” January 21, 2014
- 5 Location-Based Mobile Marketing Tools for Small Businesses January 19, 2014
- 10 Online Marketing Predictions To Inform Your Strategy in 2014 January 16, 2014
- Marketing Strategies For Achieving Business Growth January 15, 2014
- How To Import Your WordPress.com To Your Self Hosted WordPress September 18, 2015
- How To Import Your WordPress.com To Your Self Hosted WordPress Part 2 September 18, 2015
- Small Business Marketing: How to Manage Your Web Developer August 12, 2015
- 22 Marketing Ideas For Small Businesses With Limited Budgets August 11, 2015
- 8 Outside the Box Marketing Ideas Your Business Should Try in 2015 August 4, 2015