Are you one of the 176 people following me on Periscope? If you’re not, please take a minute to follow me. My name is “frugalwebguy” (my username).
Tag Archives | Wordpress
I have conflicting thoughts about the effectiveness of the WP Auto Tagger plugin for Wordpress. I have been using it for the better part of a year now purely because of convenience but have not seen the results that I would like to be seeing.
If you are not familiar with the WP Auto Tagger for Wordpress, it is a plugin which automatically pulls keywords from your copy and enters them into your “post tags” area. This is the area that tells the search engines what your article is about.
I just discovered the secret to timely Blog posts in Wordpress! Yahoo! If you are an experienced marketer maybe you are already aware of this however, I have been posting to blogs for the better part of two years now and just came across this time saving feature.
When I first started trying to market online everything was trial and error. I didn’t know where to start but I did know that I was going to jump right in and figure it out. That seems to be the best way for me, don’t procrastinate, just jump right in. So that is what I did. Little did I know how complicated things could be.
Here are links to the resources I used in this video:
- Does The WP Auto Tagger Plugin Help Or Hurt Your WordPress SEO? November 7, 2010
- The Value of “YouTube Marketing Power” January 21, 2014
- 5 Location-Based Mobile Marketing Tools for Small Businesses January 19, 2014
- 10 Online Marketing Predictions To Inform Your Strategy in 2014 January 16, 2014
- Marketing Strategies For Achieving Business Growth January 15, 2014
- How To Import Your WordPress.com To Your Self Hosted WordPress September 18, 2015
- How To Import Your WordPress.com To Your Self Hosted WordPress Part 2 September 18, 2015
- Small Business Marketing: How to Manage Your Web Developer August 12, 2015
- 22 Marketing Ideas For Small Businesses With Limited Budgets August 11, 2015
- 8 Outside the Box Marketing Ideas Your Business Should Try in 2015 August 4, 2015