Amazon and Yahoo are both diving deeper into the small business business with tools to help online and offline sellers. (While attempting to squash competitors in both areas.) First is Amazon Local Register. This is point-of-sale gizmo that allows anyone to accept a credit card as payment. It’s a direct competitor to Square which I […]
Tag Archives | yahoo
With location-based marketing, you can do double duty, promoting your brand while helping potential customers find you. And those customers will want to find you, especially when they’re on the go. In fact, more than 40 percent of mobile Web searches are for local businesses, according to Google. If you haven’t fine-tuned your small business’ […]
I just discovered the secret to timely Blog posts in Wordpress! Yahoo! If you are an experienced marketer maybe you are already aware of this however, I have been posting to blogs for the better part of two years now and just came across this time saving feature.
I have seen a few articles lately on pinging your blog posts. I can only speak from my experience but I have compiled this list from several different sources and it seems to work really well. Just copy and past it to Wordpress/Settings/Writing/Update Services at the bottom of the page.
I was a member of Traffic Geyser and simply loved it for pushing out content quickly and easily (once you were all set up -:)). But after a while I found some free resources, including Tube Mogul, that did the important stuff for free so I have gone the free route for a while to check it out.
Facebook is the ultimate marketing equalizer because it puts small businesses and entrepreneurs on the same playing field as big business. You can have unprecedented access to millions of people through a combination of free and paid tools that could explode your business!
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you will not start your business today. I know this because most entrepreneurs will procrastinate unnecessarily until they are comfortable that everything is perfect.
Do not fall into this trap. It will suck you in and keep you there forever. It might even make the idea go away or loose it’s luster.
- Does The WP Auto Tagger Plugin Help Or Hurt Your WordPress SEO? November 7, 2010
- The Value of “YouTube Marketing Power” January 21, 2014
- 5 Location-Based Mobile Marketing Tools for Small Businesses January 19, 2014
- 10 Online Marketing Predictions To Inform Your Strategy in 2014 January 16, 2014
- Marketing Strategies For Achieving Business Growth January 15, 2014
- How To Import Your WordPress.com To Your Self Hosted WordPress September 18, 2015
- How To Import Your WordPress.com To Your Self Hosted WordPress Part 2 September 18, 2015
- Small Business Marketing: How to Manage Your Web Developer August 12, 2015
- 22 Marketing Ideas For Small Businesses With Limited Budgets August 11, 2015
- 8 Outside the Box Marketing Ideas Your Business Should Try in 2015 August 4, 2015