Video plays a much larger role in small business marketing than ever before. The visual power of videos let small business owners convey messages much faster than they can through written content. We put together a step-by-step guide to help you start integrating videos into your marketing plan. But first, let’s take a closer look at the power of video on the Web.
Tag Archives | youtube
A great way to drive additional traffic to your main site is to create a YouTube channel to hub all your videos. This can be an excellent source of free traffic and we all can use more free traffic, cant we?
I started my YouTube video channel for The Guru Hub. Check it out to see all the videos I have posted.
Content is king if you want to attract readers to your blog or website. That is what Google is looking for and that is what will keep people coming back to your site over and over again.
One of the best ways to generate free traffic off of YouTube is to add friends who leave positive comments on related sites. This gives your site extra exposure that it would not have had you not posted the response.
- Does The WP Auto Tagger Plugin Help Or Hurt Your WordPress SEO? November 7, 2010
- The Value of “YouTube Marketing Power” January 21, 2014
- 5 Location-Based Mobile Marketing Tools for Small Businesses January 19, 2014
- 10 Online Marketing Predictions To Inform Your Strategy in 2014 January 16, 2014
- Marketing Strategies For Achieving Business Growth January 15, 2014
- How To Import Your WordPress.com To Your Self Hosted WordPress September 18, 2015
- How To Import Your WordPress.com To Your Self Hosted WordPress Part 2 September 18, 2015
- Small Business Marketing: How to Manage Your Web Developer August 12, 2015
- 22 Marketing Ideas For Small Businesses With Limited Budgets August 11, 2015
- 8 Outside the Box Marketing Ideas Your Business Should Try in 2015 August 4, 2015